Royal Canin Digestive Care is a premium, balanced and complete food for adult cats that promotes healthy digestion. Many cats suffer from poor digestive health, but the mix of easily digested proteins and a combination of prebiotics and dietary fibre helps to promote healthy gut flora and regulates the digestion. The prebiotic FOS supports the good bacteria in the gut and helps to prevent the spread of harmful bacteria.
Royal Canin Digestive Care encourages your cat to chew, using ring-shaped kibble to help your cat chew more thoroughly and slowing down the absorption of nutrients. The positive effects of this food have been scientifically proven: Exclusive feeding of this dry kibble can improve your cat’s digestion and nutrient absorption, reducing the volume of faeces by 49% in just 10 days.
Royal Canin Digestive Care at a glance:
- Premium complete food for adult cats
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Proven results: Faeces volume reduced by 49% in 10 days
- With prebiotics, dietary fibre, and easily digested proteins for healthy gut flora
- Ring-shaped kibble help your cat to chew and slow down absorption of nutrients
- Promotes healthy urinary function with balanced mineral content
Vegetable protein isolate, wheat feed meal, rice, fish (dried), animal fat, poultry protein (dried), animal protein (hydrolysed), corn gluten feed, maize flour, lignocellulose, chicory fiber, minerals, soy oil, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharide (0.3%), psyllium (psyllium and husks (0.2%).
Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A (17000 IU), vitamin D3 (900 IU), iron (41mg), iodine (4.1mg), copper (12mg, manganese (53mg), zinc (159mg).
Technological Additives (/kg): Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (10g), preservatives: antioxidants.