Nature’s Protection – MicroZeoGen with Calcium 天然火山礦物牙石粉 250g
在提煉過程中把火山礦物的完整分子轉換成充滿微孔的微米活性粒子（MicroZeoGen）充滿無數的微孔，所以它是一種如海綿般的強力吸附劑。MicroZeoGen能吸附身體內毒素、細菌及重金屬自然排出體外、並能改善腸道健康、寵物更容易把食物中的營養吸收。將火山礦物中的鈣、鎂、鈉、鉀等離子和在身體內的毒素、細菌互換，礦物離子容易被身體吸收強健骨骼，令毛髮光澤柔順，毒素等會吸附在 MicroZeoGen 中自然排出體外。
This dietary supplement is composed of volcanic clinoptilolite (MicroZeoGen) and calcium carbonate. Combined into one, these substances become a high-quality natural dietary supplement that can help ensure the better health of your pet.
- Made of all-natural materials produced by nature itself.
- As MicroZeoGen, or clinoptilolite of volcanic origin, is one of its principal ingredients, it can be beneficial in cases of acidosis (increased acidity of the stomach) and can be used to prevent diarrhoea, eliminate toxins that have accumulated in the body and thus improve the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- The supplement also contains calcium, which is a critical component in the healthy growth of strong bones and teeth, making the product essential during the developmental stage of your pet’s teeth.
- If your pet is growing too quickly (typically, only a concern for large breeds) – the supplement can help ensure the healthy development of the skeletal system.
- Calcium is also essential for maintaining healthy nervous function and is an important component in the blood because it ensures coagulation.
- Suitable for adult dogs and cats on a preventive basis – as a supplement for the animal’s natural calcium resources. Also for highly active, sporting and ageing animals – as a supplement for maintaining bone condition – as well as for pregnant and lactating cats and dogs
- Dynamic micronised clinoptilolite actively stimulates intestinal health and nutrient absorption. Captures toxins produced by bacteria in the digestive tract and stimulates mobility by lubricating the joints.
clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (1g 568) – 75%, calcium carbonate – 25%.
- mix the supplement into your pet’s food. Only use a clean and dry utensil to spoon the powder out of the package.
- Puppies and adult dogs: 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams)/10 kg of body weight, but no more than 2 teaspoons a day.
- Kittens: 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) a day.
- Adult cats: 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams)/3-8 kg of body weight.