PetAg – PetLac™ Pet Powder 寵物奶粉 300g
Recommended as a food source for orphaned or rejected animals or those nursing but needing supplemental feeding.
Also recommended for growing and adult animals that are stressed and require a source of highly digestible nutrients.
- Provides essential protein, carbohydrate and caloric content similar to mother’s milk.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.
- Easy to digest, easy to mix formula that smells and tastes great.
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
- 專為小型哺乳類動物研發設計的寵物專用 代母乳配方，營養成分最接近母乳的寵物 代奶粉
- 提供接近母乳的必須蛋白質、碳水化合物 及熱能來源，幫助幼年寵物成長發育
- 提供必需維生素群和多種關鍵微量元素， 為成長與健康奠定基礎
Vegetable oil, dried whey, dried whey protein concentrate, dicalcium phosphate, dried cream, L-arginine, copper proteinate, DL-methionine, iron proteinate, taurine, natural and artificial flavors, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, monopotassium phosphate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyrodixine hydrochloride, tricalcium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, calcium iodate, folic acid, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.
|Crude Fiber,||Max 0%|
餵食方法 Feeding Guidelines
Mix 1 part PetLac with 2 parts of room temperature water.
Directions for Feeding: Feed 5mL (1 tsp.) of reconstituted PetLac liquid per 120g (1/4 lb.) body weight, 3 times per day. Weigh pet to assure proper feeding. Reconstituted PetLac should be fed at room temperature. Feed ill or stressed pets 10g (2 tsp.) of PetLac per 1kg (2.25 lbs.) of body weight. Fortify pet feed with 5g (1 tsp.) of PetLac per 1kg (2.25 lbs.) of body weight.
Storage: Reconstituted PetLac must be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Opened powder may be refrigerated for up to 3 months or may be frozen for up to 6 months to preserve freshness. Do not expose to excessive temperatures. This may affect product quality.